Loss Control Services
On-Site & Phone Risk Evaluations for the following:
Types Of Businesses
- Trucking Fleets, All Types
- Private Carrier Fleets
- Charter Buses
- School Buses
- Taxi Cabs
- Refuse Haulers
- Truck Dealerships
- Auto Dealerships
- Warehouse Operations
Types of Coverage
- Auto Liability
- Physical Damage
- Lease and Rental
- Building, Contents, and Property
- General Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Toll free hotline available to you and your customers
- Research & Development
- Customized Loss Control Evaluations
- Access to a knowledgeable team for all your risk management questions.
We offer a wide variety of evaluative reporting criteria, each specifically designed for the type of business and type of coverage being extended. Through research and application, our reports have evolved into a very useful tool in underwriting a risk. Our goal is to provide all of the information you need in a clear and objective format.
Report Turn-Around Time
Our typical report turn-around time is 30 days from the date of request, but we are capable of accommodating rush requests when necessary. You would normally receive the report within seven days after the loss control visit by email. We will also call to give verbal reports in rush situations, upon request.
All of our reports include a description of the insured, evaluation of all areas of the operation, possible exposures, the safety program and regulatory compliance. In-depth “operational” information, and relevant comments or examples are included. Appropriate and specific recommendations are always included with our reports.
Upon request, we will obtain copies of materials, such as an equipment list or a driver’s list, etc., and send them to you along with the report. We also provide photos of equipment or property if requested.
Our reports are very comprehensive, but if you need additional information, we can help develop a report specifically for you, based on our existing report format.
We can also assist your insureds with their safety program, if you request this additional service (rates vary for these services). Examples are listed below:
- Regulatory Compliance
- Driver Qualification File
- Hours of Service (Drivers’ Log)
- Student Driver Training Programs
- Controlling Driver Turnover
- Controlling Hours of Service Violations
- Driver Training Programs
- Safety Committees
- Safety Meetings
- Accident Review Committees>
- Hazardous Materials Transportation
- OSHA Recordkeeping Policies
- Controlling Workers’ Compensation Claims